A residential area of namie-Cho, Namie-Cho, radiation measured 1.3μSv/h at 1 meter above ground and 16μSv/h at ground level
As Japan is trying desperately to use any tactics and resources such as “the cult like” ETHOS to incite refugees to return to their radioactive land, just in time to display the reconstruction of Fukushima to dumb tourists who will visit the prefecture during the next Tokyo Olympics, the reality of things with a Geiger counter and willing citizens paints a total different picture.
This is in Namie cho, a residential district in Fukushima.
What tourist won’t see while traveling Fukushima:
– Tons of highly radioactive waste buried hastily under the grounds of school grounds or abandonned at random on forests or radioactive ash poured into rivers.
– Tons of radioactive waste being burned across incinerators in Japan, spraying dangerous isotopes all over – continuously for the past 4 years.
– Children cleaning up roads of radiation so close to Daiichi – most with no real protection.
– Daiichi sinking, leaking, spewing radiation for 5 years into the ground, the air, rivers and the ocean.
– Contaminated food cleverly being distributed, mislabeled, mixed with non contaminated produces to lower the amount of bequerels and served to children in Japan.
– The discrimination within the prefecture between victims over beliefs or aid money (which no one will soon be able to have access to) and non victims.
– The fear of mothers over their children’s health and future.
Enjoy your Olympics !
Special credits to Oz Yo and Nelson Surjon